Tuesday 25 June 2024

Welcome

Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Tilly and I am an Irish student studying English Literature and Creative Writing with the Open University. I have two children with special needs, a furr baby who is special in his own right, and I live a life with all consuming and sometimes completely random chronic pain. I have good days and I have bad days. I tend to concentrate more heavily on the bad days. After all, they are the days that require almost all of my effort just to get through. And the good days? Every once in a while they'll seep through the cracks of darkness, like pearly white clouds drifting through ornate skies. You can see them, even watch them for a little while, and once you take your eyes off them, you begin to lose sight as they fade away into the forgotten depths of short-lived bliss. Welcome to my portfolio. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tilly McGuinness . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig